Tuesday, January 29, 2013

News Stories

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/01/indiana-police-officer-wife-could-face-jail-time-for-saving-a-deer/

This article is about a couple rescuing a baby dear, and possibly receiving federal charges against them for it. I picked this because it's pretty ridiculous and I would be curious to read more into it about how it would be possible for the charges to be made.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Diet/diet-myths-pack-pounds/story?id=18337288

I am really big into fitness and always wanting to improve my diet, so I found this article perfect because it kind of protained to me. I would be interested to learn more about the dieting myths that have been discovered.

http://www.examiner.com/article/facebook-might-pay-users-up-to-10-after-lawsuit

This article caught my attention for two reasons: one, there are so many people that use facebook, and two, I got the email that was sent out by facebook. I am interested to read more into the subject to find out more of what the lawsuit is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment