Sunday, March 10, 2013
Annotated Bibliography
An annotated bibliography is basically a summary of the sources a person has used for and in their research. Summarizing can entail assessing, reflecting, or evaluating the sources that have been used. Writing an annotated bibliography in class will greatly benefit our research for each topic. Instead of just having the citations and information of sources, there will be an actual summarization of the sources so more information and details can be drawn from each source. Writing an annotated bibliography can also help to form a strong argueable thesis, that can be better supported. It can help a person to better understand their topic and the different aspects or opinions of the topic they have. I belive annotated bibliographies will be greatly helpful to my research now and also in the future, and I am glad we are learning how to do them and what they are about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you and I also think the annotated bibliography we are doing now is going to be a big help to us and it will be very useful to us in the future. I like how in this class what we learn can pertain to other classes as well.
ReplyDelete