http://www.flickr.com/photos/mike-owens/608945297/
This photo was uploaded from a user by the username of Paranoid Black Jack. The real name of this user was not given. The uploaded picture was taken by the actual user, making him the photographer. The title of the photo is "Snow Lepoard." The restrictions state that some rights are reserved; attribution, non-commercial, and no derivative works. The attribution restriction does not allow me to use the photo without citing the source of the picture. The non-commercial restriction on the picture does not give me the right to use the photo to make a profit. Also, the non-derivative restriction given means that I cannot build upon or alter the work. Each restrictions can be waived, but only if permission is given by the photographer/uploader of the picture.
Snow Lepoard [photograph]. (2007). June 18, 2007. http://www.flickr.com/photos/mike-owens/608945297/
You seem to have a full understanding of the different types of restrictions placed upon certain works. I see here that you also used the correct citation method which is the APA citation. This is a very nice picture and I agree with everything you said about the picture and can see you kopw what you're talking about with this picture.
ReplyDeleteAs from what I read you seem to really know a lot about the restrictions placed on this picture. I'm not sure if you necessarily had to, but if you do you forgot to put retrieved and from in your APA formatting. Besides that little flaw you did great and I really like your picture
ReplyDelete